This made playing games quite easy and simple to use. As and when gambling went online, it also became easily available for people.
Over the years, more and more online gambling sites prevailed and the market seemed flooding with a variety of online gambling casinos. This gave rise to the need of review sites that give a fair view about the working & performance of such online casinos.
Today, online gambling has become a trending competition that lures people into it. People even showcase talent and skills to perform better on these top online gambling sites. It is needless to say that many times they require inspiration. Written quotes lend inspiration to such players and motivate them to perform better despite the continuing competition.
Here is a list of the 10 greatest gambling quotes of all times.
1. Quit while you’re ahead. All the best gamblers do.
Quitting is the best when you are winning. That is the key!
2. If there weren’t luck involved, I would win every time.
This is the quote by Phil Hellmuth. The quote clearly explains that the winning chances are completely determined by luck, whereas one can only handle the opportunities provided. Even playing games on Online gambling sites includes luck!
3. Better an ounce of luck than a pound of gold
Luck can convert a pound of gold into double or nothing. The quote states that the power is vested with luck and it works on every platform be it online casino sites or live casinos.
4. You never know what worse luck your bad luck has saved you from.
Whether it is gambling or life, luck plays an important role. While cursing your luck, you never know what good is hidden in it.
5. I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.
While some of the great authors feel its luck that counts, others feel that taking more and more chances determines luck.
6. Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity
The quote simply explains how luck is the combination of preparation and opportunity.
7. When luck is on your side, it is not the time to be modest or timid. It is the time to go for the biggest success you can possibly achieve.
The quote explains how to utilize your luck for your benefit when its on your side.
8. The world is like a reverse casino. In a casino, if you gamble long enough, you’re certainly going to lose. But in the real world, where the only thing you’re gambling is, say, your time or your embarrassment, then the more stuff you do, the more you give luck a chance to find you.
Here the real life is compared to a casino. While in online gamblingsites people lose money, real life time is what people lose.
9. True luck consists not in holding the best of the cards at the table; luckiest is he who knows just when to rise and go home.
Let the cards be whatever they are, the key is to leave the game at the right time.
10. Gambling operates under the premise that greed can be satisfied by luck.
The quote explains that every greed is surely overridden by luck.